Monday, April 29, 2013

Baby Boom and Health Problems Revisited

Two friends had their babies yesterday and today. Other than the baby boom factor and health problems looming since the beginning of this year, I've heard more health issues and I'm currently having a bothersome health problem. Nothing serious for me (just a bothersome bout of BPPV), but the other two health issues experienced by two different people I know are pretty serious, so I hope they have a happy ending in terms of healing. 

Speaking of happy endings, due to this bout of BPPV I wasn't really sharing anything much in FB for NIAW, but yesterday I shared Pamela's youtube video "There's more than one happy ending" and I wrote above it: "This is our infertility happy ending: me + hubby = a complete family." 

I felt that I had shared other notes about infertility in the past (like "things not to say to infertiles") so this time I want more people to acknowledge this kind of happy ending as well. THANK YOU, Pamela, for having made the video available to represent this kind of happy ending. :-)

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference. 
 
- Robert Frost



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for dropping by and for leaving a comment. :-) I truly appreciate it. :-)