Monday, November 15, 2010

In Love

I'm IN LOVE with this little girl that often comes to the store where I work with her parents. The first time I ever saw her, she immediately said "hi" to me with a smile on her face. She's obviously just started learning to speak, 'coz she can only speak "hi" and "bye". Her smile is VERY cute 'coz her milk teeth are HUGE. Whenever I smile and look at her, she'd smile back at me.

Moreover, the parents seem to love the interaction between us, so they'd encourage her to say "bye" to me whenever they've finished shopping and whenever I wave my hand and smile at her while saying, "bye", she'd do the same thing. Such a cute angel! I always feel EXCITED whenever I see them in the store he he he...

For those of you who pray, please pray for my MIL. My FIL has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's a few years ago and his condition is going down rapidly. Please pray for comfort and strength to carry on. THANKS in advance for all your prayers!!!

In the meantime, let me share some winter pics from here...the other day hubby went for a pre-Xmas party with his boss and coworkers and I just LOVE technology sometimes 'coz it allowed me to send a pic along with my SMS he he he he...



2 comments:

  1. I will be thinking of your in laws! I have children like that. My church kids....every Sunday I want to run off with one of them. *sigh*

    I love the pictures!! The picture of that lantern is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Phoebe: THANKS!!! Yeah, they're so cute and they just get to your heart so easily, eh? Glad you love the pics! :-D

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for dropping by and for leaving a comment. :-) I truly appreciate it. :-)